- child I am babysitting: How do you get grownup teeth?
- me: You lose your baby teeth
- child I am babysitting: they fall out!?
- me: they fall out
- child I am babysitting: do you still have your baby eyes?
- child I am babysitting: or did they fall out
- me: you keep the same eyes all your life
- child I am babysitting: *touches eyes* whoa
Imagine Hannibal Lecter as an old world nobleman, after the fashion of Elizabeth Bathury, who empties out entire peasant villages with his tastes. Will Graham is just another in a long line of peasants to be delivered to him, and ends up winning him over with his gift of empathy.
imagine a horror movie where you’re trapped in your house with a serial killer but all your lights are clappers
so you’re running for your life from this psychopath while both of you are just aggressively clapping the lights on and off